Club9store respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As an online platform, we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and have implemented measures to address copyright infringement claims.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon or if you have encountered any material on our website that you believe infringes upon your rights, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Club9store to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent Club9store.com India email@example.com
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the user responsible for the content and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification as allowed by the DMCA.
Please note that submitting a false or misleading DMCA notice may result in legal consequences. Before submitting a DMCA notice, make sure you are the copyright owner or have authority to act on their behalf.
For any inquiries regarding our DMCA process or to report copyright infringement not covered by the DMCA, please contact us using the information provided above.
Please be aware that this information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. If you require legal assistance, please consult with an attorney specializing in copyright law or intellectual property rights.